2013年12月13日 星期五

Summery

Since my topic is about movie, let's watch this before I say anything.


" I want to shake them up"This was made by some other big fans of Christopher Nolan.

After 9 weeks introduction, I hope those follow my blog really get an idea of this gifted director.

Actually, it was a great challenge for me. Every time I wrote these things. I had to be punctilious because I was afraid that I would ruin these masterpiece.

I tried to lead a journey. 
INCEPTION-
Introduction of the team-

















Christopher Nolan's film was not my first film.
But it really open the gate of the truly impressive movie world. Maybe, it was a little comfort for me to dump into the other world created by movie. And that what Nolan good at.


Nolan Bros exhibition is my first debut.
But I won't stop.
I would keep record my movie life after it.
Thanks for those who join me to accomplish this great journey!

沒有留言:

張貼留言